The Scarborough-Rouge Park EDA (Electoral District Association) of the Conservative Party of Canada has a number of important tasks, including:
1. Acting locally on behalf of the Conservative Party of Canada
2. Making sure there is a unified local presence of Conservative Party supporters
3. Helping with the development and promotion of policies
4. Promoting the Conservative Party and encouraging membership in the Party
5. Nominating and supporting election candidates
6. Fundraising to support the Conservative Party
7. Maintaining a local election readiness plan.
The electoral district of Scarborough-Rouge Park had a population of 102,275 in 2016.